Date of Revision: May 24, 2018
Qikspace is headquartered in the United States and has affiliates and service providers in other
countries. Your information, including personal information that we collect from you, may be transferred
to, stored at and processed by us and our affiliates and other third parties outside the country in
which you reside, including, but not limited to the United States, where data protection and privacy
regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in your jurisdiction. We will take all
reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this
Pyracor Engineering, Inc DBA Qikspace (hereinafter, all of them included under the name "QIKSPACE") are aware of the importance to our clients of receiving clear, transparent information regarding how we use the information they provide us with.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
Postal Address: 100 S King Street, Suite 100, Seattle WA 98104
Telephone +1 732 291-7322
2. For what purposes do we process your data?
At QIKSPACE, we process the information you provide us with for the following purposes:
a) To send information directly related to your participation in Qikspace mobile, desktop or web application & services.
b) To send promotional information and/or advertising about our services and users trying to interact with you directly or by electronic means.
c) To provide help and resolve your queries through our help, support and account services or websites, in which case we will contact you by the phone number and/or email you have provided us with.
d) To register your email to so you receive a newsletter we periodically send to our customers, but only in the event that you have requested for that purpose.
e) For management purposes, in this case, of our contractual relationship, including the processing of the participation request and corresponding participation contract, management of invoices and payments, monitoring of payments if they have not been made effective on the agreed date, to promote client loyalty and to conduct service quality surveys.
f) To be able to provide you with products and/or services in accordance with your interests and improve your user experience we will create a client commercial profile on the basis of the information provided. No automated decisions will be taken based on the aforementioned profile.
g) To enable you to interact with others through the Qikspace services using the emails, phone numbers, account names provided. Qikspace will only make three contact attempts relate to the specific request only.
h) Updating of lists of removal/cancellation of data in the event that you exercise your right to cancellation of your data. These data will be blocked and with restricted access during the minimum legal term established.
i) To enable the operation of our websites, through technical and functional cookies, as detailed in our cookies policy
3. How long will we store your data?
Your data will be stored:
1. During the minimum possible legal time frame (ex: in the case of service invoices).
2. In the event that you do not enter into any commercial/trading relations with QIKSPACE:
a) If you didn't attempt to interact with others in the Qikspace system and
b) if you were not invited to or engaged in any Qikspace system interaction.
3. In the event of requests for information or queries: the amount of time required to respond to these.
4. For subscribers to Qikspace, personal non-shared information that has been deleted, after 3 (three) months, except in the case of unsubscription, mail & interaction data will be partially deleted (disassociation), for statistical monitoring and availability to shared parties.
5. What is legal basis for the processing of your data?
Depending on the type of business relationship and/or link with us, the legal basis for processing your personal data may be:
• Your consent, given at the time of voluntarily providing your data in our forms or system setup.
• However, we may process your data based on the existing contractual relationship between the parties as a result of your participation in an system interaction facilitated by QIKSPACE.
• The legitimate interest will serve as a legal basis for the processing of your data when browsing our websites (Ex: Navigation on our web pages)
• Legal obligation, included in the European Regulation on Data Protection and the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce LSSI (Ex: blocking of your data and listing as non-commercial deliveries)
6. Who will we share your data with?
a) Enquiry form data will not be shared with any third parties. They are solely processed internally at QIKSPACE.
b) When QIKSPACE offers you a service through a third-party provider, your data will be communicated to this company, with strict obligation to confidentiality and after the formalization of the corresponding contract for the provision of services between the Processing Manager (QIKSPACE) and the Processing Provider (supplier company)
c) For system users of the mobile, desktop and web app data will not be transferred, they may be processed by a third company which hosts the cloud data services as Processing Provider.
In the event of transferring your data to third countries, we take care to ensure the maximum level of privacy and security to our clients' data. In this regard most of our suppliers and partners are within the EEA (European Economic Area). In the event that any of them be located outside of this area, if this is the UNITED STATES it must be included in the Privacy Shield, or it must be in a country with appropriate levels of protection in accordance with the criteria of the European Commission. In the case of other countries which do not have laws as strict as European legislation, we apply contractual clauses of a type in accordance with the decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010.
Qikspace guarantees under no circumstances to sell, offer and/or market with the data of its clients.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Everyone has the right to obtain clear and understandable information regarding whether their personal data is being processed by QIKSPACE.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose they were provided for, as well to withdraw the consent granted. The exercise of opposition to the processing of their data for the sending of advertising information by electronic means. They may also exercise their right to the limitation of the processing, so that their data will not be removed but its processing will be subject to limitations. Personal information such as system Username assigned in Qikspace will not be deleted if the user has interacted with other Qikspace users, the Username becomes the identification of the interaction and necessary to maintain in order to track historical interactions.
The exercising of portability and decision automation do not apply in this case due to the type of data and the processing of these.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be made by postal mail, enclosing a copy of your ID or passport, to our Contact Address, Data Privacy Department or by email to our DPO’s email in the contact area with the same documentation as by postal mail.
8. Contact For any queries regarding the processing of your data you may contact our DPO (see contact us page)
Questions or comments about the Sites may be directed to Qikspace at the email address email@example.com